- Do you want to develop major donor fundraising but not sure where to start & where to find these major donors?
- Do you need to raise more income in 2021 but major donor fundraising is new to your organisation?
- Would you like the confidence to meet and ask major donors to support your cause?
- Do you want a proven approach to raising large gifts and to know you’re on the right track?
- Do you want a plan for major donor fundraising at your charity?
If this is you, you can join this new programme to start major donor fundraising from scratch and raise more in 2021.
I’ve helped over 100 charities raise more large gifts & I specialise in helping charities set up their major donor fundraising.
Earthwatch hadn’t done much major donor fundraising in the past and we weren’t sure where to start. Working with Louise gave us the confidence and clear next steps for our major donor programme. I’d recommend Louise to any charity who wants to set up or grow their major donor fundraising.Steve Andrews, CEO, Earthwatch Europe
Major donor fundraising from scratch with Summit Fundraising
The next Major donor fundraising from scratch starts Autumn 2021.
Over 5 months you’ll get:
3 training mornings with Louise in a small and supportive group– practical sessions where we’ll do some of the tasks to set up your major donor fundraising together and you’ll go away with approaches to raise more large gifts including:
- how to identify potential major donors for your charity
- encouraging trustees and well-connected people to help you raise more
- techniques to secure meetings with potential major donors and inspire them to get involved
- how to ask for a gift
- how to host successful events for high-net-worth individuals
- how to develop an achievable 18-month plan with a realistic but ambitious target
- what makes a compelling case for support, what are major donors looking for?
- unique Summit proven 5 step model to building relationships with major donors
3 one to one sessions with Louise to ensure you have the support and confidence you need to make major donor fundraising a success at your charity.
Louise’s coaching has helped me set up a successful Major Donor programme from scratch. With her help, I’ve written and implemented the strategy, succeeded in getting new donors to our online events and been able to inspire a six-figure donation to the charity! I am loving my job and I’m inspired to do more – thank you, Louise.Kelly Heaton-Ralph, Director of Development, Kent Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance
Consultancy with suggestions to improve your case for support for a major donor audience, and to improve your major donor fundraising plan
Tools and templates for you to raise more large gifts including:
- A model to prioritise potential major donors
- Guidance on GDPR and wealth research
- Major donor event checklist
- Case for support checklist
- Timeline for engaging donors
- Planning template
You’ll finish in a great position to build strong relationships with high-net-worth individuals and raise more large gifts and a clear major donor fundraising plan for your charity.